Sunday, April 2, 2017

NEAR...FAR.....

We have come so far and at this point all of my teachers have decided to charge at me at the same time wishing for my death. Despite this fact I refuse to raise my white flag. Just as Steve Irwin once said, "My number one rule is keep the camera rolling... Even if a big ol' croc's chewing me up, mate I wanna go down and go CROIKEYYY!" So, even as the big ol' croc of life is swallowing me up, I'm giving this project the biggest CROIKEY I've got left.

The only thing we have left to film is the ending scene. This worries me because I don't want it to end too abruptly but we only have a couple of seconds left until we hit our maximum of 2 minutes. It pains me to say we also may have to let go of the vision that hit me like a chancla coming from an enraged abuela because of this time limit. We are most likely going to film a one candle ritual and use that smoke to end the intro and display the title. We also have to add the credits in the beginning of the scene. Our beautiful and talented angel Zoe has created a short little animation to add before our intro that will represent a production company to show our understanding of film intro conventions. (View the rough draft here)

I will continue to swerve all the icebergs to keep this titanic afloat. But if this ship does start to sink you can bet your sweet niblets that I will make space on any floating log for the whole dream team and we will float on. There will be no sinking Jacks. Not on my watch.
*Lets go of Jack*

This is your captain signing off.
My heart will go on.

Titanic. Digital image. Rebloggy. N.p., Jan. 2013. Web. 2 Apr. 2017. <http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-love-movies-pain-titanic-jack-never-let-go-leonardo-di-caprio/38464590832>.

No comments:

Post a Comment