Wednesday, April 5, 2017

NOT IN MY PASTA

Our final day of filming started off as the biggest spilled bowl of pasta in all of noodle history.

When we were unpacking our various prop items, we realized that powerful forces unknown to man did not want us to succeed in this project. Our one and only blue light bulb traveled through the space time continuum and somehow ended up in the fabric I was unpacking. As I unrolled this piece of fabric our precious light bulb fell onto the ground and shattered into a million pieces.
WHAT KIND OF MASHUGANA
Take the easy way and go to a Home Depot to buy a new light bulb you say? Of course we didn't do that. We had to go on the adventure of finding a strange back road hardware store that none of us had ever been to. And when I say adventure I mean The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey type of ring around the rosy. We drove around for 30 minutes when it should have been a 10 minute trip...

At least I met the love of my life Billy Bob Junior.


Although all the elements of nature wanted us to fail we prevailed and sailed on.


No comments:

Post a Comment